Here’s a family portrait of all the puppets that I’ve made over the last several years. Thought I’d get a photo in before a couple leave at Christmas.
Monthly Archives: December 2012
My little niece wanted one of these sewn up. Who am I to say no?
Figured out a good way to store the English 3-speeds. I plan to post a page with pretty photos in the spring, but this will do for now.
In order from left to right:
- 1976 Raleigh Space Rider kids’ bike
- 1967-69 Hercules gent’s 23″
- 1979 Raleigh Sports lady’s 18.5″
- 1974 Raleigh Sports gents 23″
- 1977 Raleigh Tourist gents 24″
- 1970 Robin Hood lady’s 19.5″ (left)
- 1968 Raleigh Tourist lady’s 22″
Tinkercad and 3dtin works on Android through the Firefox browser. Tinkercad will load models, but working on them isn’t really practical. 3dtin fares somewhat better. Editing simple models is possible. Screen shots follow: